Liquid Lithium Spa Sanitiser 1L
Liquid Lithium is an effective and easy-to-use spa and pool sanitiser that is long-lasting and economical.
Liquid Lithium (Lithium Hypochlorite) Spa Sanitiser benefits:
- Economical - A small dose goes a long way
- Long-lasting sanitising even at high water temperatures
- Easier to maintain your water - with no added alkali and does not increase pH
- Less need for other chemicals to adjust water balance
- Reduces corrosion and staining problems that may occur from other sanitisers
- No added fillers - resulting in improved water quality
- Australian made & Environmentally friendly
How to use Liquid Lithium to sanitise your pool and spa
Follow the recommended dosage instructions on the product label and adjust to your water capacity accordingly.
- Check and balance your water's pH and alkalinity. pH should be between 7.2 - 7.8. Total Alkalinity should be between 60-200.
- Dose a clean and freshly filled spa with 160 ml of Liquid Lithium per 1000 litres of spa water. (This is an initial start-up shock dose.) Some feed water may require a greater dose depending on the residual contaminants in the spa or the raw water.
- When a steady 3-4 ppm of available chlorine has been achieved (by test strip) the spa is immediately ready to use.
- Check the chlorine level daily and adjust the dose as necessary to maintain 3-4 ppm. You will soon find the daily dose required to keep your spa sanitized.
- It is necessary to shock (super chlorinate) the spa weekly by dosing 80 ml per 1000 litres of spa water to ensure that all the bugs & algae still surviving from the previous week are killed.
- You will find when using Liquid Lithium that the pH, alkalinity and hardness of your spa water will remain relatively unchanged since the Liquid Lithium is so pure.
Read the additional guide on spa water care
- Active Constituents: 100g/l available CHLORINE (CI) present as LITHIUM HYPOCHLORITE
- Liquid Lithium is the most stable of all the members of the hypochlorite family, & especially stable in warm spa water.
Important Shipping Information
- This item is classified as a dangerous good and is transported accordingly.
- DG items are excluded from free shipping and may incur a shipping charge. Input your postcode into the shipping quote box to check shipping rates.
- Due to this classification, this item may take up to 3-4 weeks for delivery.*
- If you order this product with other items, the other items will ship together with this item. If would like to receive the other items that are in-stock immediately, we can split the order and send the in-stock items for an additional shipping fee of $15.00.
- Spa chemicals cannot be shipped to a Post Box. Please provide a physical address during checkout.
* Delivery times are estimates only and Spa World does not take responsibility for any additional delays due to courier issues, flooding, Covid-19 Lockdowns or other factors outside of our control). View our current shipping status.
Download Liquid Lithium MSDS
Have a Chemical Question?
Check out our Chemical FAQs or Contact Us for expert advice.