Spa Store 500ml Filter Cartridge Cleaner
- Strong, fast-acting liquid works more efficiently than powders
- Compatible with all sanitiser types
- Suitable for use with chlorine and chlorine-free (hydrogen peroxide) water systems
- Phosphate free
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Dismantle filter and hose filter elements to remove all surface debris
- Add 500ml of filter cleaner to 20L of cold water in a garbage bin or large container
- Place filter elements into the diluted solution
- Allow your filters to soak for 24hrs to loosen all dirt and grime
- Rinse your filter thoroughly with cold water. (Use a filter wand for best results)
- Reassemble the filter cartridge and replace it in your spa. Resume normal use
- Bonus Tip: Purchase a second filter cartridge to use while soaking, to ensure the spa can remain in use.
- Size: 500ml
- Sold individually
- We recommended pH testing regularly by use of reliable test strips
- If pH falls outside the required range (7.2-7.6) add pH increaser or pH decreaser as needed.
- Dose spa 8-10 hours before planned use time. (If you plan on using the spa in the evening, dose in the morning).
Read the guide below for more details on maintenance in your spa
Any advice or suggestions above, including but not limited to instructions and dosing rates are intended to be a guide only. Spa Store and its staff recommend you read the full instructions on all chemical containers. We will not accept responsibility for the use of these products.
PRODUCT SELECTION TIPS
- Check your current water treatment type.
- Is your system chlorine-based, non-chlorine?
- Check your water volume.