Spa Store Hydrogen Peroxide Spa Sanitiser 20Litre
- Softens and soothes your skin
- Chlorine-free spa sanitiser - (no chlorine odour)
- Highly effective at killing bacteria and keeping your spa water safe
- Concentrated for extra strength and effectiveness - reducing how much you need
- Suitable for use with Nature2® Stick mineral purifier
- Active Constituent: 190g/L Hydrogen Peroxide (higher concentrate than other brands)
USAGE INFORMATION - DOMESTIC SPAS
- DOSAGE RATES will vary in accordance with the Spa pool temperature and usage.
- START UP DOSE (Please see Directions for use below)
- TESTING WATER - Test the water to confirm a reading of 100 ppm of Bacteriacide & Clarifier. If pH level falls below the required level add dry alkali, if it rises add dry acid.
- ALGAE & BODY BUILD UP - To prevent oil build up in the Spa water, use SPA CONDITIONER, as directed. A solution containing the active ingredient Alkyldimethylammonium Chloride 100 g/L.
- FILTER - Should be properly cleaned and backwashed regularly. Filter elements should be cleaned/washed at least once a week using SPA STORE CARTRIDGE FILTER CLEANER, as directed.
Directions for use:
- Add 1 litre per 1000L of water at startup with your jets on for 20 minutes then you can use your spa.
- Weekly add 200ml per 1000L for an average user- more if you are a heavy user. Average use is 1-2 people 2-3 times per week. This is a guide only.
- Always check with your test strip before entering your spa
- Please read Spa Protector Bacteriacide and clarifier label for instructions and dose rates.
Download MSDS Sheet
Important Shipping Details - DG Item
- This item is classified as a dangerous good and is transported accordingly.
- DG items are excluded from free shipping and may incur a shipping charge. Input your postcode into the shipping quote box to check shipping rates.
- Due to this classification, this item may take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.*
* Delivery times are estimates only and Spa World does not take responsibility for any additional delays due to courier issues, flooding, Covid-19 Lockdowns or other factors outside of our control). View our current shipping status.
- Size: 20 Ltr
- Model: 5002003
- Manufacturer: Spa Store
Spa chemicals cannot be shipped to a Post Box. Please provide a physical address during checkout.
This product is only available online, it is not available in Spa World showrooms.
- We recommended pH testing regularly by use of reliable test strips
- If pH falls outside the required range (7.2-7.6) add pH increaser or pH decreaser as needed.
- Dose spa 8-10 hours before planned use time. (If you plan on using the spa in the evening, dose in the morning).
Read the guide below for more details on maintenance in your spa
Any advice or suggestions above, including but not limited to instructions and dosing rates are intended to be a guide only. Spa Store and its staff recommend you read the full instructions on all chemical containers. We will not accept responsibility for the use of these products.
PRODUCT SELECTION TIPS
- Check your current water treatment type.
- Is your system chlorine-based, or non-chlorine?
- Check your water volume.
Still not sure this is the correct chemical? Contact us.