Spa Store Chlorine Free Sanitiser 5 Ltr Hydrogen Peroxide 190g/L
Click to view important shipping information
- Softens and soothes your skin
- Chlorine-free spa sanitiser - (no chlorine odour)
- Highly effective at killing bacteria and keeping your spa water safe
- Concentrated for extra strength and effectiveness - reducing how much you need
- Suitable for use with Nature2 Stick mineral purifier
- Active Constituent: 190g/L Hydrogen Peroxide (higher concentrate than other brands)
USAGE INFORMATION - DOMESTIC SPAS
- DOSAGE RATES will vary in accordance with the Spa pool temperature and usage.
- START-UP DOSE (Please see Directions for use below)
- TESTING WATER - Test the water to confirm a reading of 100 ppm of Bacteriacide & Clarifier. If the pH level falls below the required level add dry alkali, if it rises add dry acid.
- ALGAE & BODY BUILD-UP - To prevent oil build-up in the Spa water, use SPA CONDITIONER, as directed. A solution containing the active ingredient Alkyldimethylammonium Chloride 100 g/L.
- FILTER - Should be properly cleaned and backwashed regularly. Filter elements should be cleaned/washed at least once a week using SPA STORE CARTRIDGE FILTER CLEANER, as directed.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Add 1 litre per 1000L of water at startup. Wait 20 minutes then you can use your spa.
- Weekly add 200ml per 1000L for an average user- more if you are a heavy user. Moderate use is 1-2 people 2-3 times per week. This is a guide only.
- Always check hydrogen peroxide level with test strips before entering your spa
- Please read the product label for instructions and dose rates.
Download MSDS Sheet
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
- This item is classified as a dangerous good and is transported accordingly.
- DG items are excluded from free shipping and may incur a shipping charge. Input your postcode into the shipping quote box to check shipping rates.
- Due to this classification, this item may take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.*
- If you order this product with other items, the other items will ship together with this item. If would like to receive the other items that are in-stock immediately, we can split the order and send the in-stock items for an additional shipping fee of $15.00.
- Spa chemicals cannot be shipped to a Post Box. Please provide a physical address during checkout.
* Delivery times are estimates only and Spa World does not take responsibility for any additional delays due to courier issues, flooding, Covid-19 Lockdowns or other factors outside of our control). View our current shipping status.
- Size: 5 Ltr
- Model: 5002002
- Manufacturer: Spa Store
This product is only available online, it is not available in Spa World showrooms.
- We recommended pH testing regularly by use of reliable test strips
- If pH falls outside the required range (7.2-7.6) add pH increaser or pH decreaser as needed.
- Dose spa 8-10 hours before planned use time. (If you plan on using the spa in the evening, dose in the morning).
Read the guide below for more details on maintenance in your spa
Any advice or suggestions above, including but not limited to instructions and dosing rates are intended to be a guide only. Spa Store and its staff recommend you read the full instructions on all chemical containers. We will not accept responsibility for the use of these products.
PRODUCT SELECTION TIPS
- Check your current water treatment type.
- Is your system chlorine-based, or non-chlorine?
- Check your water volume.
Still not sure this is the correct chemical? Contact us.